Friday, September 02, 2005

Thoughts

  1. Loving the book Messy Spirituality by Mike Yaconelli

  2. I could never be a Television anchor. I would feel too guilty standing in front of hurting people and just reporting. I would have to help. I could not just ‘do my job’.

  3. When it comes to paper towels, I like them to be more like towel, than paper.

  4. I realized how much I loved going to High School football games last night. One of the guys in my youth group is on one of the local football teams. We had a blast at the game. I can’t wait – we have some other guys in the group who are in the marching band at another school – so we are gonna be loading up on some High School Football this season!

  5. I thought we were going into labor last night – contractions every 11 minutes. Very consistent. Then she went to bed, and they went away! No more contractions today.

No comments: