Wednesday, September 21, 2005

Post it Note Thoughts and Quotes

I write a lot of Post It Notes. I have different thoughts around the office and car, and I thought I would write a couple out. (Just in case I lose them or something like that)

  • Loving Selectively is worldly; giving it freely is miraculous – Don Miller

  • Every Sinner has a future! Every Saint has a past! – Dawson McAllister

  • We should have faith in a person – not faith in a predetermined outcome

  • Come as you are. You’ll be loved. – Cincinnati Vineyard slogan

  • Those who hear not the music oft perceive the dancer as mad

  • We should always be Growing and Going toward God

  • What kind of leader are you going 2 be? One that Looses or Binds the Holy Spirit? – Steve Robbins

  • Deepen Your Message – Dawson McAllister

  • Look for the creativity of God in Life and in Scripture

No comments: