Friday, September 16, 2005

CRASH!

Cool thing happened this week. As I was emailing friends and family about the new addition to our household, I decided to include several people I had not been in contact with for several years. I included friends from High School, old bosses and co-workers, it was just fun, because email is just easy!

I received a great email response from the guy who gave me my first full time job in radio at KYQQ in Wichita Kansas. ( I was looking at putting a link – but it is now a Spanish station – very funny) CRASH DAVIS is now in Florida at WIND fm. He’s the PD and also the midday host. Also a very cool thing – he’s part of a great church in his area – the Springs. Dude is playing in the band and leading a small group! It’s a cool thing to find another guy in radio on fire for God!

No comments: