Tuesday, October 11, 2005

What to do with the Golden Years!?

This has been on my mind a lot lately…

I saw MATTHEW MCCONAUGHEY on Letterman not too long ago, and he was talking about having an RV and riding around the country in it at least once a year.

He mentioned a story about having internet and satellite tv, sitting in the painted desert watching a game and grilling ribeyes right outside.

Dave said the same thing I feel…

“man,does that sound romantic…I must be getting old.”

It’s been on my mind a ton.

I took a trip last week to the state of Arkansas with work, and I was really noticing the beauty of our country. There is a lot of it between Nashville and Ft. Smith.

That’s all. I must be getting old.

Any time anyone mentions a place that might be cool to visit, that image pops up in my head about traveling to see it in an RV.

A little Redneck?

A little old?

I guess.

No comments: