Tuesday, August 30, 2005

Pregnancy Fatigue

We’re getting to the point where we would just like our baby to get here! I guess God gets people (mainly women) to the point where “we don’t care what the pain is going to be, just get here!” It’s funny though – I have those feelings in a way as well. Mine are more planning thoughts, like:
  • Are we going to be able to continue all the events and activities that we currently do?

  • Will we be able to resume life after birth?

  • Will we have a pleasant baby – or a crying baby all the time?

  • Will we be able to have a routine and function well as a family?

  • What will life look like after the birth of my kid?

  • What types of issues are we going to deal with after he gets here?

  • Where has my mind gone? I feel like I am not functioning at work, or church or home at 100%

So, needless to say – I too am ready for the new blessing to the household, so I can stop my weird questioning thoughts, and just get on with life with new child – as exciting and scary as that will be.

We continue to pray for our friends and former neighbors who were hit by Katrina. The water keeps rising in New Orleans. Scary stuff.

No comments: