Thursday, August 10, 2006

POTENTIAL

So, I have been thinking about POTENTIAL Lately.

I think my friends at work might start getting annoyed by it.

THOUGHT 1. I'm 31. I work for a guy who is turning 60. I look at his life and say - WOW! God has used him AMAZINGLY in his work and ministry.

He just recently hired back the man, and friend, he started on his journey with. They now are working together again, and having a blast.

THOUGHT 2. I am helping another friend launch a new 'JESUS MUSIC' show call Full Circle - that focuses on music that kick started the Contemporary Christian Music Scene, back in the 60's, 70's and early 80's.

I have started to think about the outpouring of God in the Jesus Movement. Lots of people were drawn back to God, and have had incredible ministries and lives because of this outpouring. Also, directly and indirectly, I have been blessed by the movement - Being a Vineyard guy.

Which leads to THOUGHT 3

POTENTIAL. Me and my friends. What are we going to be doing in 30 years that will inspire and leave a legacy to generations to come?

What are going to be doing that we love - that makes a difference for good and changes lives?

How much fun are we going to have getting to that point?

What does God have for Us, Me, New Friends, New Connections, New Possiblities, New Dreams and Visions that we can reach out for?

Sweet.

No comments: