Thursday, April 13, 2006

IN NEED OF A REPRIEVE...

The past couple weeks have been crazy around our household... during one of the three storms that dropped tons of hail on us, a tree was blown over onto both of our cars. (I'll have to post more pics of that)

It took us a week to get over it - we felt pressured to find cars, because we had no means of transportation, and felt like we were burdening folks by using their cars.

This week, we found a car to replace one vehicle, and were very happy with it. Today, we took it to our mechanic, and he said there were a couple things wrong with it, that make it not a great buy. We had to call the previous owner, and tell him the whole story - needless to say we are taking the car back to him.

Then when my wife made it home finally this afternoon, one of our cats was laying hard as a rock dead on the floor. That was pleasant I am sure. I didn't get to fully enjoy it until I came home. (she had decided to leave it there for me to clean up.)

Poor cat needed to be buried, so I did it...

Man, we are really looking for the end of this 'down' season to come around!!!

No comments: